Today the Chamber of Commerce of Metropolitan Montreal released its priorities for the city’s business community in the context of the municipal election. As usual, the Chamber will not take a position during this democratic exercise. However, it encourages all stakeholders – including the candidates and parties running to form Montréal’s next city administration – to acquaint themselves with the issues and calls presented today and to set out their positions and proposed solutions.
- Increase traffic fluidity
- Ensure competitive taxation and increase the agility of regulatory processes
- Support downtown, accelerate the development of high-potential areas, and complete strategic projects
- Make Montréal a greener city
- Improve Montréal’s international profile
Consult the priorities Consult the questions and answers of the candidates (in French only)