Take part in this training workshop led by a Revenu Québec professional that covers general information about employer installment payments for payroll deductions at source, deadlines, how to make payments and which forms to use.
Why take this training?
- To find out about employer responsibilities.
- To find out how to declare, deduct and retain deductions on compensation and other revenue paid.
- To learn about taxable benefits and allowances in a range of situations.
- To know how and when to make installments payments to:
- Declare employee revenue and deductions on the appropriate tax information slips.
- Produce a detailed summary for the following calendar year.
- Produce a summary of obligations and the conversion of accounting records.
Who should take this training?
Employers and payers who want to learn more about obligations and responsibilities for installment payments for payroll deductions at source .