The Chamber is proud to present the second event in the “Bell Tech Visionaries” series. This series of three events highlights perspectives from innovative leaders in cutting-edge technology fields.
On Thursday, March 21, 2024 at 6 p.m., we'll have the pleasure of welcoming Sasha Luccioni, Artificial Intelligence Researcher and Climate Lead at Hugging Face.
Join us for a chat with this rising star in the world of AI. She was recognized in 2023 by La Presse newspaper as one of the 12 true influencers. She was also recognized by the American magazine MIT* Technology Review as one of the 35 innovators under 35 whose work has the potential to change the world.
Sasha has developed a tool enabling companies to measure the carbon footprint of their artificial intelligence systems. Code Carbon, the solution she helped create, has been downloaded over 300,000 times and is helping people make more informed AI choices.
Attend this event to:
- Meet trailblazer in research on the ecological footprint of machine learning (a branch of AI)
- Draw inspiration from her background, experience and vision
- Explore the potential of AI-powered projects and initiatives to combat climate change
- Meet female STEM leadership role models through the Les STIM au féminin initiative.
This event is aimed at:
- Companies, professionals and research teams involved in the fight against climate change
- Women in STEM wishing to promote the importance of the next generation of women in the field.
- Decision-makers from companies, organizations or associations sensitive to diversity of representation in STEM fields.
- Members of the AI ecosystem motivated to learn more about advances in their field.
4:30 p.m. – Doors open for VIP ticket holders
5 p.m – Exclusive VIP meeting with Sasha Luccioni
5:30 p.m. – Doors open for Advantage/start-ups and small businesses ticket holders
6 p.m. – Event
7 p.m. – Cocktail open to all participants and networking
8 p.m. – End of event
Choose one of our unique experiences
Treat yourself to a tailor-made experience!
- You’ll enjoy an exclusive discussion with the speaker, a unique networking opportunity to ask questions and seize business potential with key players from the sector and the business community. You’ll have access to the talk and networking cocktail afterwards.
- Enjoy the talk and networking cocktail immediately afterwards.
* The Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) Technology Review is a world-renowned, independent media company that derives its authority from its relationship to the world’s foremost technology institution and from its editors’ in-depth technical knowledge, capacity to see technologies in their broadest context, and unequaled access to leading innovators and researchers. Luminaries such as Mark Zuckerberg (Facebook), Larry Page and Sergey Brin (Google) and J. B. Straubel (Tesla) have previously made the MIT Tech Review’s 35 Under 35 list.