The Chamber of Commerce of Metropolitan Montreal is proud to launch “Bell Tech Visionaries”, a new series designed to introduce the vision of emerging, innovative and world-class experts in a cutting-edge technological niche.
To kick off this series, on Tuesday, October 17 at 5 p.m., we’re delighted to welcome Bertrand Nepveu, co-founding partner of Triptyq Capital, entrepreneur, metaverse expert and creator of the technology behind Apple’s mixed reality headset, the Apple Vision Pro.
Taking part in this event to:
- Anticipate trends in the metaverse by drawing inspiration from the vision of a daring, pioneering entrepreneur
- Explore the business opportunities and economic potential of mixed reality, a technology combining virtual and augmented reality, and the metaverse for your organization
- Connect and collaborate with Montréal and Quebec's creative tech ecosystem to nurture a shared vision and ensure Montréal and Quebec’s place as a leader in this new sector
This event is for:
- High-tech companies and startups
- Entrepreneurs, intrapreneurs and professionals interested in using virtual reality (VR), augmented reality (AR), mixed reality (MR) and immersive video to develop their business activities
- Entrepreneurs and intrapreneurs with expertise in technological innovation
- Technology and innovation enthusiasts and talented people
4:30 p.m. – Doors open for VIP ticket holders
5 p.m. – Exclusive chat with Bertrand Nepveu
5:30 p.m. – Doors open for Advantage/Start-ups and SMEs ticket holders
6 p.m. – Conference
7 p.m. – Open cocktail reception and networking
8 p.m. – End of event
Choose one of our unique experiences
Treat yourself to a tailor-made experience!
- You’ll enjoy an exclusive cocktail reception with the speaker. A unique networking opportunity to seize business potential in small groups with key players from the sector and the business community, before the talk that follows.
Advantage Experience and Start-ups & SMEs Experience:
- Enjoy the conference and a networking cocktail and meet the city’s creative tech industry.