The Quebec government recently announced its intention to invest $1.4 billion to develop the lithium battery industry and thus become a world leader in the electrification of transportation.
Quebec has everything it takes to set up a complete value chain for the development of the battery industry, from ore extraction to battery production and recycling.
The Chamber wishes to contribute to making the major lithium battery project an exceptional opportunity for economic growth in Quebec by organizing a Strategic Meeting with the stakeholders who support and make up the value chain.
Who this event is for:
- Quebec companies involved in the manufacturing, assembly and recycling of lithium-ion batteries
- Quebec companies that produce and market electric vehicles
- All other companies or organizations in the battery supply chain
- Key players in the electric transportation ecosystem: research chairs and laboratories, universities and colleges
- Economic development organizations
- Political figures
8:00 a.m. Networking
9:00 a.m. Welcoming remarks
Master of ceremonies
8:05 a.m. Introduction
The Honourable Pascale St-Onge Minister responsible for the Economic Development Agency of Canada for the Regions of Quebec
Pierre FitzgibbonMinister of Economy and Innovation
President and CEO
Chamber of Commerce of Metropolitan Montreal
8:45 a.m. Panel – Seizing the opportunities of a promising sector
10:10 a.m. Panel – For a complete and 100% local value chain
Benoit CouturePresident and CEO
Lithion Recycling Inc.
Eric Desaulniers, MSc, P. Geo Founder, President & Chief Executive Officer
Nouveau Monde Graphite
Patrick Gervais Vice-President, Marketing and Communications
Maxime Vidricaire CEO
11:00 a.m. End of conferences