Join us on Wednesday, September 22, from 11:30 am to 1:30 p.m. for a talk by Jean-François Routhier, Québec Commissioner of Lobbying.
At a time when the profitability of a business or organization increasingly hinges on its public image, Jean-François Routhier will discuss the issues surrounding the regulation of lobbying in Québec and will attempt to answer the following questions:
- What form will the transparency of lobbying activities take in 2021?
- What are the tangible benefits for entrepreneurs and organizational representatives?
- How does transparency pay off for you today?
- What will the future Lobbyists Registry look like?
- Having been adopted in 2002, does Québec’s Lobbying Transparency and Ethics Act need to be updated?
The CCMM is ready to welcome members of the business community back to its in-person events, providing a safe environment that complies with all current health requirements.
All necessary measures are being taken to stop the spread of COVID-19 and ensure the health and safety of our participants, guests and employees.
As of September 1, the CCMM will require a vaccination passport and proof of identity from everyone who wants to access its in-person events.
All the information about the health instructions and agenda will be sent to registered participants a few days before the event.
>> For more information, visit our FAQ.