Join us in person!
We will warmly welcome you with breakfast.
Free parking at the event site.
Gifts and free tickets to attend 2023 programming events will be drawn at random.
Experience this truly live event and meet the speakers.
Come with your colleagues or business associates and take advantage of various networking opportunities.
Exclusive content in person.
Why take this in-person training on intellectual property in the United States?
There are a number of intellectual property risks in the United States, particularly with regard to manufacturing products and providing services. Any company wishing to export to the United States or already doing business there should be aware of the country’s intellectual property laws and take the necessary precautions.
Join us on December 13 for this 3 hours in-person training session to learn more about intellectual property laws in the United States. Whether it involves trademarks, patent protection, industrial designs or any other form of intellectual property, this training session will make you more aware of the risks and opportunities in this market.
What will you learn in this training session?
- To identify key issues in implementing an Intellectual Property (IP) strategy, particularly with respect to the United States;
- To identify and manage third-party IP infringement risks;
- To benefit from collaboration with third parties;
- To tailor your strategy along the way based on the behaviour of IP holders in the United States, using real-life cases.
Exclusive in-person content added:
- Gain insight into the intellectual property of products and services in the United States by testing your knowledge;
- Participate in discussions on various current real-life examples and better understand how to preserve your competitive edge in the U.S. market;
- Demystify and explore the complexities of the U.S. patent system in order to tailor your market penetration strategy and achieve your goals.
Who is this training session for?
Basic knowledge of the various forms of IP (patents, copyrights, trademarks, industrial designs and trade secrets) is recommended before taking this training.
- Any company that operates internationally and has international partners;
- Québec companies that export to the United States;
- SMEs beginning to expand into the United States;
- Exporters seeking to protect their products and assets;
- Anyone who wants to learn more about intellectual property in the United States.
Are you ready to start your business in the United States? Are you looking for ways to preserve your competitive edge? While imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, it should come as no surprise to see competitors mirror your efforts in order to compete with you. This training will introduce you to the ways in which an intellectual property strategy can serve as a cornerstone for your expansion in the United States. You will also discover how to integrate your strategy within your business plan to maximize the value of your IP and drive your business objectives forward, while preserving your competitive edge.