Why take this training?
In an ever-changing world, understanding the new geopolitical rules and their implications for international business has become vital for companies. On December 1, 2023, we invite you to join our 90-minute hybrid training course, designed to set your bearings in this complex landscape.
Whether you’re an importer or exporter, whatever your sector of activity, these new requirements affect every aspect of your operations, from procurement to international sales and technology transfers. It’s imperative that you integrate these considerations into your business strategies and processes. Our training will help you develop a holistic, practical and operational approach to mitigating the risk of penalties and safeguarding your reputation on the global stage.
What will you learn in this training session?
- To develop an in-depth understanding of the new geopolitical realities and their impact on international trade.
- To identify and integrate the resulting rules and regulatory requirements into your business strategy.
- To demystify complex issues such as economic sanctions, prevention of forced labour and personal data management.
- To develop and implement internal due diligence, compliance and training processes tailored to your specific needs.
- To anticipate and prevent the risks of non-compliance with these rules, while preserving your company’s international reputation.
Who is this training session for?
This course is aimed at a wide range of professionals, including:
- Executives, managers and directors of international companies.
- Entrepreneurs wishing to develop their operations on a global scale.
- Bankers and other service providers who support companies in their international business operations.
- Procurement and operations managers.
- Export sales managers.
- Export business development professionals.
- Transportation and logistics experts involved in import-export operations.
In short, anyone seeking to enhance their understanding of geopolitical issues in the context of international business, and improve their company’s compliance with ever-changing regulations.
Join us in person or online!
We offer hybrid training, letting you choose a remote or in-person experience. For those who prefer the face-to-face option, here are the benefits you won’t want to miss:
We will warmly welcome you with breakfast.
Free parking at the event site.
Experience this truly live event and meet the speakers.
Come with your colleagues or business associates and take advantage of various networking opportunities.