Why attend this webinar ?
The global economy has recently gone through a difficult period marked by waves of shutdowns, supply chain disruptions, and the war in Europe. At the same time, the central banks have played a crucial role in helping to manage this turbulence and are now charting a course for calmer waters in 2024.
While many major economies still face some challenges, it is important to understand the global economic outlook in order to be prepared for the changes and opportunities to come.
On June 8, join us for a webinar presented by Stuart Bergman, the Vice-President and Chief Economist at EDC, who will outline a clear vision of this global economic outlook and how the Canadian and Quebec economies may be affected. This information is valuable for businesses, individuals and investors who are looking to understand current and future economic trends so they can make informed decisions.
This webinar will allow you to:
- Understand the global economic outlook to better anticipate upcoming changes and make informed decisions.
- Discover current and future economic trends to better position your business in the world market.
- Receive economic advice about present and upcoming economic challenges.
- Ask questions about the challenges in your sector and obtain possible solutions.
Who is this webinar for?
This webinar is for all economic players, especially the following actors:
- Businesses and entrepreneurs who want to know about the global economic outlook in order to better understand the current trends of the world market.
- International advisory and economic development organizations that are looking to better support the development of businesses in global markets.