The public health crisis has highlighted the key role of the agri-food sector in Greater Montréal's economy.
Companies will have to face a number of challenges, such as securing exports, food security, the slowdown experienced by hotels, restaurants and institutions (HRIs) and the development of urban agriculture.
To promote discussion, the webinar will be structured around the following topics:
- The key role of exports and the bridges that Greater Montréal's logistics infrastructure can provide
- The positions of entrepreneurs in response to the desire to strengthen food security
- Anticipating new trends (online shopping, ready-to-eat meals, urban agriculture, digitalization of retailers, etc.)
- Strategies for dealing with labour force issues
* Please note this activity will take place on Zoom. After you register, you will receive a confirmation email with a login link for the event.