Take part in this online conference with Pierre Fitzgibbon, Minister of Economy and Innovation and Rémi Quirion, Chief Scientist of Québec, on Friday, September 4 at 11 a.m.
The COVID-19 pandemic is having major repercussions throughout Québec society, and the basic and applied research community is not immune to these effects.
During this virtual discussion, you will have the opportunity to:
- learn about the impacts, issues and opportunities stemming from the COVID-19 crisis as they relate to the basic and applied research community;
- explore how Québec’s economic recovery is in many ways defined by the scientific community’s capacity for innovation, mobilization and resilience.
- Introductory remarks by Michel Leblanc, President and CEO of the Chamber of Commerce of Metropolitan Montréal
- Speech by Pierre Fitzgibbon, Minister of Economy and Innovation
- Speech by Rémi Quirion, Chief Scientist of Québec
- Discussion featuring Michel Leblanc, Pierre Fitzgibbon and Rémi Quirion
- Answers to participants’ questions