Join us for a panel discussion with Québec’s delegate, who will present a recap of the situation and discuss opportunities to be seized.
Part 1: Opening remarks by Guy Jobin, Vice-President, Business Services – Acclr of the Chamber of Commerce of Metropolitan Montréal
Message from Éric Dequenne, Assistant Deputy Minister for Economic and Interdepartmental Relations for the Ministère des Relations internationales et de la Francophonie
Part 2: Discussion between the panelists: Overview of the situation/current conditions
Part 3: Interactive discussion: Opportunities and tools
- How to take advantage of the recovery plans announced in Europe and existing trade agreements
- What public tender opportunities are available?
- What are the promising sectors and needs identified in the countries concerned?
- In general, what challenges must entrepreneurs be prepared for?
- Prospects and value of a green recovery and a nascent economic transition
Part 4: Tools offered by the Délégation générale du Québec (DGQ)
- The types of support the DGQ offers to businesses
- Where to start: the ORPEX network, Investissement Québec International
- Customized support
Part 5: Participant Q&A
Part 6: Closing remarks