Join us on Friday, May 14, 2021 at noon for the Chamber's first conference by Mathieu Lacombe, Minister of Families.
The economic recovery is more robust in Québec than elsewhere in the country. Why is that?
One factor is certainly what constitutes the most robust family-work balance policy in North America: Québec's Educational childcare services.
Over 306,000 children use these services to learn and develop, giving peace of mind to working parents.
In light of the current social context, come and hear Mathieu Lacombe discuss the following topics:
- What has the current pandemic brought to light about these services that we often take for granted?
- How does the Minister of Families manage the services during a pandemic?
- What steps have been taken to prevent these services from falling apart?
- How can we make it more accessible, more effective and more useful to parents in Québec?
- What are the prospects for the future?
* Please note that this event will take place on the Webcast platform. You will receive a confirmation email with a login link 24 hours before the event.