Join us on Wednesday, May 25, starting at 11:30 a.m., for the conference by Joanne Castonguay, Health and Welfare Commissioner.
In Quebec, the crisis caused by the COVID-19 pandemic is a strong signal that we can no longer postpone the transformation of the health and social services system in order to better meet the needs of the population. We have a duty to do otherwise. How?
Ms. Castonguay will present the results of her work, which will provide an initial answer to this question.
This presentation will be followed by a period of discussion between Joanne Castonguay and Michel Leblanc, President and CEO of the Chamber of Commerce of Metropolitan Montreal, on the following topics:
- The mission and vision of the Health and Welfare Commissioner
- The main challenges encountered in evaluating the performance of the health system in Quebec
- Governance issues specific to the Quebec health system
- Access to and protection of data useful for informed decision-making
- Innovation: avenues for concrete transformations for the future of the Quebec health system