Join us on Wednesday, March 9 at noonfor a virtual talk with Dr. Karl Weiss, Chief of the Division of Infectious Diseases at the Jewish General Hospital, Montréal. During this online discussion, the following topics will be discussed:
- Current status of the health situation
- New approaches to living with the virus
- Reopening strategies and pace
- Looking to the future, we’re contemplating how we can do things differently now that the situation has changed with Omicron
* Please note this activity will take place on Zoom. After you register, you will receive a confirmation email with a login link for the event.