THE MISSION IN BRIEF
The Board of Trade of Metropolitan Montreal’s team of international trade experts, the World Trade Centre Montréal, in collaboration with Export Québec, is inviting Quebec companies and organizations to take part in a trade mission to Vancouver to attend the largest and most prestigious clean technology and sustainable development trade fair in North America.
The program, in brief:
- Booth in the Quebec pavilion
- Targeted one-on-one meetings
- Official networking activities
PARTICIPATION IN THE MISSION INCLUDES:
- Networking activities, including the organization of targeted one-on-one meetings
- Increased exposure via the Quebec pavilion
- Participation in other networking activities planned as part of the mission
- A preparatory meeting
- Support and guidance throughout your stay
- The mission binder
|Booth + conference access
|Conference + cocktail
|By form >
|January 15, 2016
||For more information
* Taxes not included.
Cancellation policy >Cancellations received before the mission registration deadline will be subject to 10% administration fees (plus taxes). Cancellations received after that date will not be reimbursed. Please note that only cancellation notices sent via fax at 514 871-5971 or email to the contact will be accepted.
Erandi Motte Cortés
International Business Commissioner
514 871-4002, Ext. 6215
Advisor, International Market Development
514 871-4002, Ext. 6212
With the signing of the Trans-Pacific Partnership, the United Nations conference on climate change in Paris, and public opinion on the environment undergoing a transformation, attendance at GLOBE is a necessary and logical step for the Quebec clean technology industry.
For 25 years, GLOBE has been a leading platform for networking and global trends in the environment sector.
Held every two years in Vancouver, GLOBE draws companies from around the world working in the fields of green technology and sustainable development, making it an unparalleled forum for learning and networking.
The trade fair
GLOBE is also an international expo where exhibitors can present their clean technology products and services to buyers from various public and private markets.
Over 8,000 people from some fifty countries gather at this trade fair. Those attending are mainly business leaders and key buyers.
As GLOBE is the largest trade fair dedicated to sustainable development in North America, you will have an opportunity to meet buyers and eventual partners from around the world. Over 30 countries have announced the attendance of trade delegations made up of buyers from the public and private sectors.
Most buyers are seeking services or products that can improve productivity and efficiency in all sectors of the economy, including mining, energy, forestry, manufacturing, commercial building, infrastructure, transportation systems, and food.
GLOBE, in brief:
- The largest and most prestigious clean technology and sustainable development trade fair in North America
- Over 3,000 public and private organizations
- More than 200 conferences on the future of our planet and on global trends in sustainable development
- A trade fair featuring the most promising advances in clean technology
- 8,000 visitors from over 50 countries, close to 70% of whom are in decision-making positions
- 40% of visitors are from companies seeking new technologies to improve their efficiency
- 20% are from various governments around the world
- Trade delegations made up of buyers from around the world
- Real opportunities for networking and worldwide business development
- The most important event for the clean technology and sustainable development sectors
WHO SHOULD TAKE PART?
This mission will give Montréal and Quebec-based companies the opportunity to promote their expertise and their innovative value-added products, notably in the following sectors:
- Clean technology
- Sustainable development
- Energy efficiency
Come promote Quebec expertise at the largest clean technology and sustainable development trade fair in North America.