Why take this accelerated training on risk management?
On May 11, take part in this 1.5-hour virtual training session to develop your skills in identifying and managing risks related to purchasing operations and international sales and distribution strategies.
Practical cases will be shared in order to discuss solutions for better managing risk. This training session will highlight many of the contractual risk management tools that are useful in international sales and distribution operations.
This accelerated training will allow you to:
- Identify and manage legal, operational and damage risks during transport in an international sales transaction;
- Gain a clear understanding of challenges related to the selected distribution method;
- Suggest solutions for better risk management;
- Discuss some examples and case studies in order to identify risks and propose contract risk management tools.
Who is this accelerated training session for?
- Any SME manager in charge of international purchasing and sales operations;
- Any SME manager in charge of international development activities;
- Entrepreneurs seeking to develop their operations internationally.