Why take this accelerated training?
On March 26, take part in our one-and-a-half-hour virtual training session to prepare your business to successfully make the leap from local to global! In 2022, nearly 17% of Quebec’s products and services conquered foreign markets, generating over 74% of sales. The United States is the primary customer, but Quebec exporters are now exploring destinations such as China, Europe, Mexico and India.
Growing global competition, the exploration of new markets and local saturation are raising crucial questions, such as: Should I go international? How can I adapt? Where should I focus my efforts and how can I succeed in this new environment?
Join us on March 26 for an engaging training session that will tackle these questions. Explore the various aspects of this new global economic era, and learn key strategies and ways to adapt in order to thrive internationally.
This accelerated training session is an opportunity to:
- Quickly assess your ability to expand your business internationally
- Learn about the organizational adaptations that are crucial for international success
- Identify potential markets that are suited to your business
- Familiarize yourself with the international marketing mix strategy
- Understand the importance of culture in international sales
Who is this accelerated training session for?
This targeted training session is specifically designed for:
- SMEs in the early stages of expanding internationally or that plan to do so
- Exporters looking to improve their performance in foreign markets
- Anyone wishing to develop their knowledge of internationalization strategy
Whether you’re in the early stages of expanding internationally or are wishing to quickly optimize your results on a global scale, this training session is for you.