Why take this workshop?
International trade activities have become a must for many Canadian companies. While providing opportunities, companies’ international aims also present new risks and challenges in the area of financing.
What will you learn? Who is it for?
What will you learn?
- How to evaluate and manage various risks (non-payment, currency, policies, etc.)
- Currency hedging tools and strategies
- Various payment instruments (letter of credit, documentary collection, etc.)
- Supply chain financing solutions (factoring)
- How to optimize a financial package with the help of tools or partners (credit insurers, state-owned corporations, etc.)
Who is it for?
- Business leaders and other stakeholders seeking to learn more about various methods of financing, as well as tools that financial institutions offer to prevent risks related to foreign trade.
Finance your activities at the international level!