CE marking was created by European legislation; it is the visual symbol affixed to products that indicates their compliance with the requirements of one or more “New Approach” directives in force in all member states.
It is essentially a passport that allows products to move freely throughout the European Union.
Take part in this training to:
- Find out about the specifics of CE marking
- Understand the major steps in the process
- Understand the differences with North American certification
- Better plan your export efforts to Europe
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN?
- Conditions for self-certification for CE marking
- New environmental requirements for CE marking
- The difference between a directive and a standard
- The main European directives related to CE marking
- The 10 steps for obtaining it
- How the export standards overview can simplify your efforts
WHO IS IT INTENDED FOR?
- Companies with activities in Europe
- Companies that would like to export to the EU
- Production managers and engineers
- Export managers and consultants
- Quality managers
- R&D managers and consultants
Get your passport for Europe with CE marking!