Why take this accelerated training on international procurement contracts?
On November 22, take part in this 1.5-hour virtual training session to discover international business opportunities and understand the functioning of a financial institution present in some 190 countries. Our guest expert will share knowledge and experience with you to help you position yourself in new markets.
About The World Bank
The World Bank is a multilateral donor created as a result of the Bretton Woods Agreement in 1944. Since then, it has funded more than 12,000 projects around the world. Its main objective is to reduce poverty and ensure public well-being.
Each year, the Bank’s project portfolio amounts to approximately US$18 billion. The projects are carried out in Africa, Asia, Eastern Europe and Latin America. The Bank’s financing spans several sectors: health, education, public administration, energy, transport, agriculture, industry, mining, etc.
All projects are business opportunities for large companies as well as for SMEs that wish to expand their activities internationally and export their products, services and expertise.
This accelerated training will allow you to:
- Explore international business opportunities;
- Become familiar with a financial institution that awards billion-dollar contracts;
- Learn more about developing markets;
- Develop the ability to export your expertise.
Who is this accelerated training session for?
- For all companies, large or small, that wish to develop new markets;
- For consulting firms, consultants, training institutes and universities;
- For manufacturers and equipment suppliers;
- For potential sponsors for private sector projects;
- For any other individual interested in learning more about multilateral banks, their projects in developing countries and their tendering process.