Have you ever thought about trying out new markets? The current economic climate is better than ever for Quebec SMEs looking to grow their exports internationally.
In order to help you accomplish your new goals, the Chamber of Commerce of Metropolitan Montreal’s Acclr experts in international trade, in collaboration with RBC and EDC, are pleased to launch the Trade Accelerator Program (TAP) in Quebec.
What is the TAP?
The Trade Accelerator Program (TAP) is a program created to help companies increase their export potential. After the success of this program in other Canadian cities, Acclr experts decided to launch the TAP in Quebec in partnership with RBC and EDC.
The TAP is a three-step interactive program that gives participating companies the opportunity to benefit from expert advice and mentorship in order to establish an export plan that they can then activate with the help of the partners.
TAP selection criteria
A unique opportunity...
- To accelerate growth and export potential
- To get advice from leading export experts through interactive activities
- To leave with a new export plan that is ready to be deployed
- Registration deadline > January 18, 2019
- Cohort start date > January 29, 2019
- Intensive training > January 29 and 30, 2019
- Writing the export plan > February 7, 2019
- Mentorship > March 12, 2019
If you would like to participate in the French-language TAP cohort, click here for the dates.
The program will take place at Plaza Centre-Ville, 777, boulevard Robert-Bourassa, Montréal.
What are the TAP selection criteria?
Any company wishing to take part in the TAP must meet the following criteria:
- Generates more than $500,000 in annual revenue
- Has a product, service or technology with a strong competitive advantage as a result of quality or patent protection
- Wishes to diversify its export markets or has taken exploratory steps to expand into new markets
- Is willing to dedicate two senior representatives to participate in the program
- Has been operating for at least two years and receiving revenue for its product, service or technology
- Is a good corporate citizen, devoid of corruption and rights violations
How to participate?
If you meet all of the selection criteria, participate in the Montréal cohort, starting January 29, 2019.
Registration deadline: January 18, 2019
Sign up for the program by clicking on the button below:
Register to the program
Participants must be fully available for all four days of the program.
The services and visibility provided by the TAP – valued at approximately $5,000 – are offered at a cost of $1,250* per company.
* Companies nominated by certain program partners participate for free! For more information, please contact Line Leblond at 514 871-4002, ext. 6214 or by email at email@example.com.
Program created by: World Trade Centre Toronto | Toronto Region Board of Trade