Why take this workshop?
Are you a company that offers services or products to Canadian or international companies?
The buying process used by your customers online is very complex: users are more rational and informed and the decision-making process takes more time.
Through this workshop, you will learn to identify and understand your audience’s position in the Google Analytics acquisition funnel. Analyzing and understanding these statistics will allow you to adjust your actions to improve the visitor experience and increase conversions.
This Google Analytics training workshop is designed for people who already use Google Analytics and want to familiarize themselves with the tool in the context of B2B services. It is the second workshop in our Google Analytics curriculum.
Who is it for?
What will you learn?
- To use filters and exclusions to improve the quality of data
- To identify and analyze the different metrics and KPIs in a B2B context
- To segment audiences
- To identify and analyze conversions
- To create multi-channel campaigns
- To create UTM campaign settings
Who should attend?
- B2B companies with a website
- Companies with Canadian and/or international operations
- Marketing or communications managers
- Marketing or communications coordinators
Each participant must have a laptop and access to a Google Analytics account.