Why take this workshop?
Do you own an online business and want it to function as a retail business? It is possible!
If you start from the right configuration, the possibilities are very wide. No matter what you sell in Canada or around the world, your transactional website should make life easier for your users.
This workshop will allow you to identify the customer path and find deficiencies using Google Analytics. Analyzing and understanding these statistics will allow you to adjust your actions in order to increase your conversion rate.
This Google Analytics training workshop is designed for people who manage an e-commerce site and who already use Google Analytics. It provides an opportunity to become familiar with Google Analytics in the context of B2C services.
This training is the third workshop in our Google Analytics curriculum.
Who is it for?
What will you learn?
- To use filters and exclusions to improve the quality of data
- To identify and analyze the different e-commerce metrics and KPIs
- To identify and analyze the customer path on your e-commerce site
- To segment audiences
- To create multi-channel campaigns
- To create UTM campaign settings
Who should attend?
- B2C businesses with an online business or transactional website
- Companies with Canadian and/or international activities
- Those who are considering having an online business or transactional website
- Marketing or communications managers
- Marketing or communications coordinators
Each participant must have a laptop and access to a Google Analytics account.