Why take this training?
Doing business in France requires careful planning to reduce financial risk for your company and optimize your chances of success. By choosing the right strategies, the most promising markets and the right partners, and by using the most suitable products for your growth stage, you will be better prepared.
This training will help you deepen your knowledge to properly plan your penetration of the French market, the gateway to Europe. You will also receive a guide, just recently published, intended for Canadian companies that want to do business in France.
The speakers in attendance will provide an overview of the European and French markets with a special focus on the financial, legal, tax and social environment specific to these countries.
The training will also give you access to anecdotes from companies that have had success on the European market, especially in France.
A cocktail will follow this conference, from 6 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.
Who is this training for?
You will learn to:
- Better assess market opportunities according to 2019 economic forecasts and free trade agreements (CETA)
- Know the various partners and export assistance programs that can accompany you in your development project
- Explore the best strategies for reducing the financial risks associated with exchange rate fluctuations
- Get advice from French market experts
Who should attend?
This conference is only for private companies.
- B2B and B2C companies that want to export in France
- SMEs starting their internationalization process
- Exporters seeking to improve their performance
- Anyone who wants to improve their knowledge of financial risks
- Financial managers