Why should you take this training?
The new Incoterms came on September 10, 2019, coinciding with the centenary of the International Chamber of Commerce, and coming into effect on January 1, 2020.
The Incoterms 2020 rules, which have been extensively revised, reflect the changes that have taken place around the world since 2010. It is essential to update your knowledge so that no misunderstandings emerge from your trade dealings.
This training will enable you to review the Incoterms overall and give you an overview of the changes made, their impact on your current and future international contracts and payments.
What will you learn? Who is it for? LUNCH & LEARN
What will you learn?
This workshop will allow you to further your knowledge of:
- International contracts and payments
- The goals, structure and finer points
- Elements not covered by the Incoterms
- Incoterms 2010 versus Incoterms 2020: omissions, additions and changes to remember
- Obligations and responsibilities of the buyer and seller according to the chosen rule
- Export and import customs clearance
- Documentation obligations
Who is it for?
- Financial directors and analysts
- Purchasing managers
- Directors of operations
- Sales directors
- Directors of business development
- Heads for transport, export and import activities
Lunch & Learn
After the training session, you'll have the opportunity to hear Noémie Bond discuss her role as Export Manager at Palmex International and this global leader's experience in various African countries.
About Palmex International
Founded in 2003, Palmex International is a world leader in synthetic tropical thatch roofing. Manufactured in Canada and used in more than 87 countries, Palmex's synthetic palm leaves are an eco-friendly and durable roofing material.
Markets covered by Noémie:
Africa: Senegal, Côte d’Ivoire, Gabon, Mozambique, South Africa
Middle East: United Arab Emirates, Oman