Why take this training?
This training is intended for companies that are preparing to import or that already do, and that wish to:
- Fully grasp the import process and related costs
- Minimize the risk of non-compliance and customs penalties
- Understand anti-dumping and countervailing duties
- Be both competitive and compliant with regulations
Take advantage of this training to gather valuable information that will help you avoid costly pitfalls in your activities.
At the end of the training, the company will be independent and will know where to find information relevant to its products, while minimizing the risks of non-compliance and customs penalties.
What will you learn?
- The basics of customs compliance
- How to calculate customs duties and import taxes
- Free trade agreements
- Tariff treatments
- The roles and responsibilities of the various stakeholders
Who is this training for?
- Financial managers and analysts
- Purchasing managers
- Operations managers
- Sales directors
- Directors of business development
- Heads for transport and of import activities