Why should you take this training?
This training is intended for Canadian entrepreneurs who are preparing to export or who already do, and who wish to:
- understand what a good pricing policy is;
- set a price for an export market;
- consider the elements that come into play when setting a price;
- understand market realities for decision-making.
Take advantage of this training to gather valuable information that will help you avoid making costly mistakes in your activities, through concrete examples from the trainer’s 15 years of experience.
Who is this training for?
What will you learn?
– Setting a fair price as a positioning strategy;
–The effects of the exchange rate;
– Procurement in decision making;
– Risk taking in decision making.