Why you should attend?
This training session will introduce you to the tricks you'll need to make your networking activities a success:
- Establish clear objectives for each activity;
- Learn about the 10 main qualities you need to make a good impression;
- Apply practical tricks to reduce your worries and fears;
- Learn the “5 Cs” and how to apply them;
- Understand and practise the steps involved in a good conversation;
- Learn how to follow up with your contacts.
Put what you learn into practice during the workshop by participating in simulation exercises.
Who should attend?
- Senior executives.
- Sales managers.
- Sales representatives.
- Anyone who would like to increase their business opportunities.
«This workshop was very relevant and I strongly recommend it to all people who will have networking to do in the future. It has been very well invested time.»
- Patricia St-Onge
Account Director, Micro Logic