International business development can often seem intimidating. Building a strong export plan is the first essential step for facing uncertainty and ensuring successful exportation.
An export plan is the logical continuation of the business plan of any company that wants to grow through international development. It will enable you to:
- Assess the risks and opportunities
- Establish the best strategy for reaching your targets
Why take this course? Who is it for?
Why take this course?
This training will provide an overview of the steps to follow in order to develop an export plan:
- Assess the company’s strengths and weaknesses
- Develop an international marketing plan
- Conduct the necessary market studies
- Choose the target market(s)
- Determine products to adapt
- Decide on a price policy
- Calculate logistical and customs elements
- Prepare a short, medium and long-term financial plan
- Manage risks (change, non-payment, intellectual property)
- Integrate legal and tax aspects
- Take advantage of existing or upcoming free-trade agreements
- Identify entry strategies (direct exportation, agent, distributor, joint venture, licence)
- Make an inventory of existing programs
- Take action: export prices, HR investments, training, travel, trade missions, trade shows
Who is it for?
This training workshop is designed for:
- New business
- Exporting companies
- Anyone who wants to maximize their chances of success when transitioning to an international context