See the participating companies
The mission at a glance:
From November 11 to 15, 2019, join our smart and sustainable mobility trade mission to California. This journey will start in the San Francisco area, pass through the iconic Silicon Valley and end in Los Angeles for the CoMotion LA conference.
This mission is organized by the Ville de Montréal and Acclr’s team of international trade experts from the Chamber of Commerce of Metropolitan Montreal with our sector partner Propulsion Québec and our liaison partner Jalon MTL.
Participation in the mission includes:
- A preparatory seminar in Montréal;
- A welcome seminar in San Francisco;
- Industry tours of renowned companies;
- A meeting space reserved for CoMotion LA;
- Networking events;
- Entry in the participant directory;
- On-site transportation;
- Group meals provided for in the mission’s agenda;
- Support throughout the duration of the stay;
- An Air Canada promotional code.
- Your access pass to the CoMotion LA conference
Who should participate?
All companies and organizations in the mobility sector looking to develop their business in California and learn more about this market:
- Company leaders
- Directors of business development
- Sales directors
- International trade directors
- Heads of R&D and partnerships
- Anyone interested in developing products and/or services in California
This mission is specifically aimed at the following sectors:
- Electric and smart vehicles
- Shared mobility
- Mobility technology and innovation
- Research centres and universities
- Energy and minerals for electric vehicles
- Transportation, infrastructure, urban planning and connectivity services
- Artificial intelligence
About the third CoMotion LA (November 14 and 15, 2019)
CoMotion LA is a global laboratory of future mobility that aims to develop new policy and innovation mandates for a more connected, innovative and sustainable urban future.
Take these two days to get inspired and find concrete solutions by listening to key players in urban mobility through moderated panels, expert meetings and press conferences.
Click here to view the programme of this event.
Watch this video on the highlights of the 2018 edition!
Smart and sustainable mobility in California
to learn more about smart and sustainable mobility in California