The mission at a glance
Following the success of the 2018 mission, we are looking to repeat the experience by organizing a trade mission to Singapore for a second year, from November 10 to 15. This year, two events will be held at the same place: Singapore FinTech Festival (SFF) and the Singapore Week of Innovation and Technology (SWITCH), aimed at fostering synergies between financial innovation (FinTech) and technological innovation (Deep Tech) in different sectors: FinTech, urban solutions and sustainability, health and biomedical sciences, advanced manufacturing and engineering, and digital services.
Join more than 50 Canadian FinTech companies that will be present at SFF x SWITCH
Watch this video to find out what you’re in for at this world-class event:
Take part in this mission for the technological innovation sector in order to:
- Discover the financial and technological innovation business opportunities in the Singaporean and Southeast Asian market
- Understand how the technological ecosystem in Singapore functions (stakeholders, sectoral associations, incubators, accelerators, etc.)
- Deepen your knowledge of the ways of doing business in Singapore
- Collect technology intelligence and detect new trends in financial and technological innovation
- Establish business ties with potential clients and partners at a world class event
- Strengthen your international presence and visibility
More information on the festival
More information on Singapore
Participation in the mission includes:
A turnkey program for discovering Singapore’s technology ecosystem:
- Preparatory activities in Montréal before the trip, including:
- Access to SFF x SWITCH, which will take place from November 11 to 15, 2019
- A welcome seminar
- Company visits
- Networking events
- A directory of participants to increase your visibility
- Support from the CCMM’s Acclr experts (event coordination, resource people on site)
+ Option: Individual business meetings
At least two individual meetings focused on defined needs.
*Airfare is not included and hotel reservation is optional.
Who's this mission for?
Singapore FinTech Festival (SFF) and the Singapore Week of Innovation and Technology (SWITCH)
This year will mark the first collaborative edition of the FinTech Festival and SWITCH. The two events attracted nearly 57,000 participants from almost 130 countries in 2018.
The gathering is geared towards entrepreneurs and investors from around the world, providing an opportunity for collaboration and technological innovation.
Discover the five key sectors covered during this week via exhibition stands and conferences:
Singapore FinTech Festival (SFF)
The Singapore Fintech Festival 2019 is an unmissable event in the FinTech space.
The following areas will be addressed at display booths and conferences: financial services, industry 4.0 – artificial intelligence, blockchain, the cloud and cybersecurity, financial inclusion, green finance, and technology beyond finance.
Singapore Week of Innovation and Technology (SWITCH)
The Singapore Week of Innovation and Technology (SWITCH) is an event that gives participants the opportunity to begin new collaborations and identify new technologies for transforming their businesses. It brings together entrepreneurs, investors, researchers, innovators, and sector professionals from different backgrounds.
The following areas will be addressed at display booths and conferences: information technology, urban solutions and sustainable development, health and biomedical sciences, advanced manufacturing and engineering, and digital services.
- Gateway to the Asian market
- Financial technology centre and pioneer in financial innovation
- Home to over 1,200 financial institutions
- Easy to do business (highly transparent and efficient legal and institutional framework)
- Less than 15 minutes to register your company online
- Priority growth sectors and technology clusters align with Canada's solid technological capacity
Who is the mission for?
- Representatives from the following sectors:
- Financial innovation (FinTech)
- Digital services
- Health and biomedical sciences
- Sustainable urban solutions (Clean Tech)
- Advanced manufacturing and engineering
- Representatives from the financial sector in Quebec (financial institutions, insurance companies, organizations, etc.)
Are you an entrepreneur between the ages of 18 and 35? Click here to contact Les Offices jeunesse internationaux du Québec (LOJIQ) to obtain financial support for this trade mission
With the special participation of World Trade Centre Toronto | Toronto Region Board of Trade