The Board of Trade of Metropolitan Montreal invites you to a special evening, on Friday, August 26, in a place where history and culture align with professional sports.
You will be welcomed into Douglas Hall, a magnificent original building constructed in 1936. Situated just north of McGill’s main campus and steps away from the stadium, the monument features an impressive stone facade that remains unchanged.
Chat and sample a few bites, drink in hand, in this historical setting, before making your way to Percival Molson Memorial Stadium to cheer on the Montreal Alouettes.
Please note that the kickoff will be at 7 p.m.
A UNIQUE OPPORTUNITY TO…
- Meet and speak to over 200 people from the business milieu in a cultural and sports environment
- Take in the spectacular view of the city from Douglas Hall and Percival Molson Memorial Stadium, near the top of Mount Royal
- Enjoy the snacks prepared by Douglas Hall’s catering service
- Meet the President of the Alouettes, Mr. Mark Weightman
- Support the Montreal Alouettes, facing off against the Blue Bombers of Winnipeg, in a Canadian Football League regular-season game
Make history at a reception worthy of the Montreal Alouettes!