The Board of Trade of Metropolitan Montreal’s Bell International Leaders series invites renowned personalities to speak to the Montréal community.
Guest speakers enjoy a prestigious and international forum where they can share their ideas and provide insight on their achievements.
These renowned personalities have visited Montréal to showcase their greatest accomplishments. These exceptional events enabled you to meet outstanding leaders the likes of past guests Tony Blair, Bill Clinton, Chris Hughes (Facebook), Biz Stone (Twitter), Patrick Pichette (Google), Mikhail Gorbachev, Richard Branson, Arnold Schwarzenegger, Steve Wozniak, Hillary Rodham Clinton, Colonel Chris Hadfield and now, Gordon Brown.
At this event, you will hear more about:
- Global economics and the international relations landscape
- The European Union current situation
- The vision of Mr Brown of the rise of nationalism in Europe
- His experience at the centre of the 2008 economic crisis
- His position on the 2014 Scottish referendum
Following the presentation, there will be a discussion between Former Prime Minister of the United Kingdom Gordon Brown and the Honourable Michael M. Fortier, Vice Chairman of RBC Capital Markets.