On November 17, join the National Hockey League (NHL) and the Montréal Canadiens at a unique event that will welcome NHL Commissioner Gary Bettman, and the Owner, President and Chief Executive Officer of the Club de hockey Canadien, Bell Centre and evenko, Geoff Molson, along with the NHL’s general managers.
Founded in Montréal in 1917, the NHL was originally made up of four teams: the Montréal Canadiens, the Toronto Arenas, the Ottawa Senators, and the Montréal Wanderers.
Today’s NHL features:
- 31 teams across North America
- phenomenal international growth with games taking place in China and in Sweden
- players from over 20 countries around the world
- games broadcast in over 160 countries
- a community of millions of devoted fans on digital platforms and social media.
The Bell International Leaders series welcomes inspiring, internationally renowned figures from all walks of life whose vision and achievements have changed the world.