DEL's COVID-19 Loan offers eligible businesses located (or that plan to be located) in the DEL region with a term loan of up to $100,000 (repayable in 12 months) at an interest rate of 6% to provide them with the working capital they need to get through the current crisis.
Main eligibility criteria:
- Apply for a minimum loan of $25,000.
- Be legally constituted.
- Operate in an eligible industry and offer B2B services.
- Have a Beacon credit score that is greater than 750.
- Submit a project with demonstrated economic benefits in terms of maintaining jobs.
Main documents to be submitted:
- Financial statements for the last 3 years and the current year.
- Entrepreneur’s personal financial statement and credit report.
- A cash budget for the next 12 months.