Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada
AgriRisk Initiatives (ARI) make up a five-year program of the Canadian Agricultural Partnership. The goal of this program is to increase the capacity of producers to deal with risk by enabling the development and adoption of new risk management tools.
This stream prioritizes projects that include new financial tools that enable producers to manage a defined commercial risk. It is open to for-profit and non-profit organizations.
- Administration for delivering a risk management tool;
- Establishing and adapting the organizational structure for the delivery of the new tool;
- Update of actuarial, financial, or technical data;
- Communications, publicity, and marketing;
- Development of procedures;
- Startup financing.
- include the applicant’s financial support
- show the appropriate participation and support of parties;
- focus on the risks identified;
- focus on major risks other than those considered normal operational risks or risks at the farm.
For more details: Applicant guide
Some conditions apply.