The Ville de Montréal offers financing that covers up to 100% of project costs for NPOs that can help businesses overcome challenges related to COVID-19.
Non-exhaustive eligibility criteria:
Be an NPO legally constituted in Quebec or Canada;
- Have a place of business within the Ville de Montréal’s territory;
- Have respected previous commitments to the Ville de Montréal.
Non-exhaustive characteristics of the projects:
- Offer immediate technical support related to COVID-19;
- Have a large pool of businesses for the sector;
- Make small businesses the priority.
- Download and complete the online application form;
- Send all duly completed required documents to: email@example.com.
Some conditions apply.