Ministère de l'Économie et de l'Innovation
SMEs affected by COVID-19 that need under $50,000 in cash can benefit from this aid introduced by the Government of Quebec.
Non-exhaustive eligibility criteria:
- Be operating in Quebec for at least one year;
- Be temporarily closed, likely to close or show the warning signs of closing;
- Be maintaining, consolidating or resuming activities.
The lack of cash flow must be caused by:
- an inability or substantial reduction in the ability to deliver products or merchandise;
- a procurement problem for raw materials or products.
NOTE: A new component has been added to this program for companies in the red zone: ABRUMA
Some conditions apply.