An unique opportunity to:
- Explore the Mariners’ House, the brand new building at Pointe-à-Callière, the Montréal Museum of Archaeology and History
- Network in a unique historical setting, our city’s birthplace
- Make new business contacts in enchanting surroundings
Come network and …
- Explore the Archaeo-Adventure Workshop, an archaeological dig space for children and families, located in the basement of the Mariners’ House
- View the highly-anticipated Beatles in Montréal exhibition
- Enjoy a cocktail while taking in the incomparable view of Montréal from the Montréal 360° Space and its glass pavilion.
Discover the latest Apéro through images.