A UNIQUE OPPORTUNITY TO...
- Listen to Christine Marchildon speak about the importance of customer service for the TD Bank Group
- Learn about innovative strategies this institution has implemented, which have set the standard for customer service in North America
- Understand how TD has been able to create a customer service culture that exists at every level of the organization
AND TO HEAR ABOUT...
- The reasons why, in 2011, TD became the first Canadian bank to open its doors on Sundays
- The many distinctions the organization receives, year after year, for its customer service efforts
- The instrumental role that management must play in instilling an organizational culture that focuses on the client
Outstanding customer service must be inspired by management, be encouraged and underscored through hiring decisions, training programs, and incentives throughout the enterprise, and be personally valued by employees.
Customer service, more than just a priority for TD—a real corporate culture!