A flagship of Quebec’s engineering industry, SNC-Lavalin is one of the world's largest engineering, construction, operations, and asset investment firms, with $8 billion in revenue and close to 33,000 employees.
Active on the international scene for 40 years, SNC-Lavalin works on projects in some 100 different countries.
A unique opportunity to…
- Hear an influential, internationally renowned figure from the engineering sector give an exclusive talk, in Montréal, for the first time
- Gain a better understanding of the basic characteristics of the strategies of one of the largest engineering and construction groups in the world
- Examine the challenges awaiting tomorrow’s engineering firms
And to hear about…
- SNC-Lavalin’s globalization plans
- The company’s initiatives with regards to governance and ethics
- The steps that will be taken to become THE global leader within the next five years
Get a glimpse of the future for engineering firms!