THE ACTIVITY IN BRIEF
The U.S. recovery and its various economic development and reconstruction projects are an important source of opportunity for Quebec businesses.
You are invited to come learn about business prospects for your company, and to hone your sales and marketing strategies, sharpen your business practices, and take inspiration from the testimonials of Quebec businesses that have enjoyed success on this market at a seminar on business opportunities in New York.
Participation in this activity is free of charge when you purchase a seat for the International Leaders series’ business luncheon featuring Rudy Giuliani, the 107th Mayor of New York.
View the preliminary program by clicking here.
A UNIQUE OPPORTUNITY TO…
- Benefit from our guest speakers’ advice and projections
- Find out about business opportunities and the best strategies to adopt to take advantage of them
- Better assess the potential of developing your business in the United States and, more particularly, in New York
WHY NEW YORK?
The American market still represents over 67% of Quebec exports, and it must therefore remain a priority for companies developing their business at the international level. Despite the fact that the market is characterized by modest growth, this growth nonetheless remains steady. In addition to its geographical proximity, our Southern neighbours’ business culture and regulations are similar to our own, which is an undeniable advantage.
New York City has been a long-standing partner for Quebec and for businesses in the metropolitan region. Several companies have managed to carve out a significant position in the megalopolis, taking advantage of the opportunities it has to offer.
Whether it involves the infrastructure, “post-Sandy” reconstruction, information technology, fashion, consumer goods, environment, financial, or transportation sectors, there are a wealth of business opportunities waiting to be seized by Quebec companies.
WHO SHOULD TAKE PART?
Come learn about business opportunities for Quebec in the Big Apple!
- Businesses seeking to export to the U.S. market
- Businesses active in the United States or operating in New York
- Advisors, researchers, business service providers (lawyers, accounting firms, consultants)