Come take part in this first-time meeting on the theme of innovation between big companies and start-ups:
InnoBahn Ubisoft allows innovative start-ups
to accelerate their business by meeting innovation challenges posed by big companies.
See Ubisoft's challenge
See L'Oréal Canada's challenge
See GP3R's challenge
- Gain recognition among decision-makers in the business community
- Make contact with real potential clients
- Catapult yourself onto the Montréal Inc. scene
- Present your innovative ideas
- See how you compare to other start-ups
InnoBahn Ubisoft allows big companies
to stand out by applying solutions ahead of local and international competition.
- Fill a need for innovation and stand out from the competition
- Take advantage of personalized guidance to help make the most of your involvement
- Benefit from the brilliance of our start-ups, recognized for their creativity, talent, expertise, and uncommon approach
- InnoBahn Ubisoft gives all participants an opportunity to network at an extraordinary event with stakeholders from the city’s business community who are focused on innovation!
Come meet senior business executives, entrepreneurs, financial backers, start-ups, and the entire ecosystem dedicated to stepping up innovation!
SIGN UP TO THE CHALLENGES
Find out about innovation challenges posed by big companies in the next edition of InnoBahn Ubisoft.
Each of the companies presenting an innovation challenge, along with the selected start-ups, will receive full support leading up to the event from Hyperliens' expert team of consultants.
|How do we facilitate our employees’ mobility, as well as that of employees of businesses in the Mile End neighbourhood, while reducing our ecological footprint at the same time?
||See Ubisoft's challenge
SIGN UP TO THE EVENT
Whether you are in business, a professional, a student, or just curious, InnoBahn Ubisoft is open to one and all!
If you are on the lookout for new forward-looking solutions and unconventional ideas, come experience the way InnoBahn Ubisoft can accelerate things for you. Network, share your vision, and discover new talent alongside the true creative minds attending this event.
5 p.m.: Cocktail, networking, and snacks
6 p.m.: Presentation of solutions to the Ubisoft, l'Oréal Canada and GP3R challenges
8 p.m.: Announcement of selected start-ups followed by a cocktail
Come explore innovative solutions, benefit from our experts’ comments, and vote for your favourite start-ups!