Due to the exceptional meteorological conditions affecting the Caribbean islands, representatives of the Sandals group are unable to travel to Montréal tomorrow, September 12. A new activity with the group will be scheduled in the near future.
The previously scheduled activity will nevertheless take place with buyers from Groupe Germain Hotels.
The activity in brief
At this event, buyers from Sandals Resorts International (SRI) and Groupe Germain Hôtels will be coming to Montréal to meet with Québec companies and find potential new suppliers.
The special format of this activity will allow you to learn more about SRI and Groupe Germain Hôtels and to showcase your products to the buyers here in town.
This activity will also provide an opportunity to acquire practical knowledge of Sandals Resorts International and its projects. In addition, you will be able to receive their representatives in your offices on September 13 for $500 or $550. The number of places is limited!
Don’t miss this opportunity to:
- Become a new supplier to an international group
- Directly ask the experts all of your questions
- Take part in a 20-minute speed dating session with representatives.
A unique opportunity to…
- Meet with representatives from Sandals Resorts International and Groupe Germain Hôtels
- Present your company and products directly to the decision-makers
- Plan a meeting with Sandals Resorts International right in your office (upon reservation; registration must be confirmed with the Chamber).
About Sandals Resorts International
Since 1981, Sandal Resorts International (SRI) has transformed itself from one brand and one resort in Montego Bay, Jamaica to become one of the most well-known and award-winning hospitality companies in the world.
With five brands and 24 properties in seven countries (Antigua, The Bahamas, Grenada, Barbados, Jamaica, Saint Lucia, and Turks and Caicos), Sandals Resorts International is the undisputed leader of Caribbean vacation experiences.
SRI remains fiercely committed to the Caribbean region, dedicating itself to innovative resort development that, in the words of Chairman and Founder Gordon “Butch” Stewart, “exceed expectations” for guests, associates, and the people who call the Caribbean home.
About Groupe Germain Hôtels
Today, the Germain family owns and operates Le Germain Hotels and Alt Hotels across Canada. Ranked as one of Canada’s 50 Best Managed companies, Group Germain Hotels is renowned for the impeccable warmth and style that characterizes its hotels. Since opening their very first property in 1988, the 1,000 staff members of Group Germain Hotels have welcomed a multitude of guests, totaling nearly 4 million overnight stays to date. And the family has grown: Huguette and Victor Germain’s grandchildren, Hugo, Marie Pier, and Clarah, are now working for the company! Since its start over 50 years ago, Group Germain Hotels has witnessed remarkable growth, which will continue in leaps and bounds as it pursues.
Who should attend?
The activity will be of particular interest to companies in the following sectors:
For Sandals Resorts International:
- Decorative objects (dishware, glasses, bathroom accessories, etc.)
For Pour Groupe Germain Hôtels
- Promotional items (umbrellas, pens, etc.)
- Mechanical equipment: coil cleansers, sealant, lubricant
- Building inspection: plumbing network, facade, structure
- Building maintenance, HVAC maintenance
- Security consulting services, contractual resources for IT services, cabling, cameras, BI, hotel technology.
Sandals Resorts International and Groupe Germain Hotels reserve the right to select participants according to their interest in the above-mentioned business areas.
Want to know if your products match the needs of hotels? Contact us now to make sure!