WHY TAKE THIS WEBINAR?
This training session will allow you to understand your intellectual property rights, and thereby protect yourself and your company, particularly in a constantly evolving new environment.
Here are just some of the benefits of taking part:
- Demystify the myths and realities of intellectual property in a business context.
- Get advice from a law firm based in Asia that represents hundreds of companies around the world, principally in the following sectors: manufacturing, technology, entertainment, distribution, and services.
What will you learn ?
Who is it for?
Wednesday, May 27, 2015 from 7 A.M. to 8 A.M. (Montréal: UTC -4:00)
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN?
- Ways to protect your brands, domain names, patents, and copyrights in China.
- Common pitfalls to avoid when dealing with the Chinese authorities and legal system.
- How to do business while minimizing your risks and maximizing your protection in this dynamic part of the world.
WHO IS IT FOR?
All companies seeking to develop the Asian market:
- Export directors and advisors
- Business development managers
- Employees of internal legal departments
Get all the tools you need to adequately manage your intellectual property on this market!
In collaboration with:
In partnership with: