WHY ATTEND THIS WORKSHOP?
This workshop will focus on indirect sales at both the national and international levels. It will cover the management of various types of distribution networks: retailers, manufacturers’ agents, and purchasing advisors, among others.
It addresses three business processes through a discussion of their respective best practices.
Learn how to:
- Recruit distributors by offering them beneficial partnerships
- Mobilize a distributor’s representatives to devote their energy to selling a new product or service
- Motivate representatives on an ongoing basis
WHAT ARE THE GOALS OF THIS WORKSHOP?
- Understanding resellers’ logic
- Preparing a business proposal
- Defining the terms of a partnership program and contractual arrangements
- Structuring representative training and the division of sales efforts
- Determining the factors that contribute to the ongoing motivation of representatives
- Integrating one’s web strategy with one’s distributors for greater synergy
WHO IS IT INTENDED FOR?
This workshop is intended for business directors and managers, as well as for representatives.
Make your distributors your best allies!