Why take this workshop?
CE marking was created by European legislation; it is the visual symbol affixed to products that indicates their compliance with the requirements of one or more “New Approach” directives in force in all member states.
It is essentially a passport that allows products to move freely throughout the European Union.
This training session will include a guided tour of the ultramodern facilities and equipment used to carry out research and development work, trials, demonstrations, and specialized analyses requested by clientele. Experts will answer your questions concerning trials in various areas including: electromagnetic compatibility – weather stations – aeronautics – temperature – air and odour analysis, etc. Click here to see a list of the facilities.
Take part in this training to:
- Find out about the specifics of CE marking
- Understand the major steps in the process
- Understand the differences with North American certification
- Better plan your export efforts to Europe
Summer Special: This summer, save up to 30%* on the total cost of your order when you purchase more than one workshop of the same category† from those listed below. To take advantage of this discount, contact our reservations team at 514 871-4001.
* 20% for the purchase of two training workshops, 25% for the purchase of three workshops and 30% for the purchase of four workshops.
† International Trade or Best Business Practices
What will you learn?
- Conditions for self-certification for CE marking
- New environmental requirements for CE marking
- The difference between a directive and a standard
- The main European directives related to CE marking
- The 10 steps for obtaining it
- How the export standards overview can simplify your efforts
Who is it for?
- Companies with activities in Europe
- Companies that would like to export to the EU
- Production managers and engineers
- Export managers and consultants
- Quality managers
- R&D managers and consultants
Get your passport for Europe with CE marking!