Why take this workshop?
Incoterms 2010 have been in force since January 1st, 2011. Having undergone a thorough revision, Incoterms 2010 rules reflect the changes that have taken place in the world since 2000. You absolutely need to update your knowledge in order to avoid any misunderstanding in your business transactions. This workshop will provide you with an overview of the changes made and their consequences on your current and upcoming international contracts and payments.
What will you learn? Who is it for?
What will you learn?
This workshop will allow you to further your knowledge of:
- International contracts and payments
- Objectives, structure, and sensitive issues
- Elements not subject to Incoterms
- Incoterms 2000 versus Incoterms 2010: retractions, additions, and changes to keep in mind
- Obligations and responsibilities of the buyer and seller according to the chosen rule
- Customs clearance at export and import
- Documentary requirements
Who is it for?
- Financial directors and analysts
- Purchasing directors
- Directors of operations
- Sales directors
- Business development directors
- Transportation and import/export activities managers
Read now: Demystifying Incoterms® to boost your exports