Why You Should Attend?
To learn the principles, applications, and components of documentary credit, and thereby:
- Understand the purpose, use, and different types of letters of credit
- Know the characteristics of documentary credit
- Learn the progression of documentary credit
- Name the different parties involved, know their respective responsibilities
- Understand the role of the customs and practice for documentary credit
- Recognize the possibilities for financing via documentary credit
Who is it for?
Focus on your international development by taking the Board of Trade’s new training course, which includes this session, as well as the following two workshops:
Register for the course before October 23, 2015 to take advantage of a 15% discount.
Who Should Attend?
For all individuals beginning to work with or for those who occasionally work with documentary credit.
Minimize the risks inherent to international trade